I got promoted to Social Media Chair for QuestBridge E-board last night! Mary, our Quest liaison, asked me if I wanted the job after our internship panel with ADI. I streamed part of the panel on Facebook and photographed the rest. Check out the photos here. I look forward to working on increasing QuestBridge’s presence on social media and will work on seeing the Instagram (and possibly a Twitter) takeover newsfeed.
I also wanted to include some of the best tips I heard from my fellow peers at the Internship Panel for those who couldn’t make it:
- Don’t be afraid of rejection
- Go to the CCE
- Research companies before interviewing/ applying
- Use a cover letter to highlight strengths that your resume cannot
- Ask fellow students about their internship experience
- Always ask your interviewer questions about their experience to learn more about the job that the posting doesn’t necessarily share